So... you want to do something meaningful? Something that will forever change your world?
Do you ever just simply feel... lost?
Two friends named Pete & Jon once asked a simple question to a man who gave them some crazy sounding advice. They asked him, "where do you want us to go?"
A man carrying a water jug will meet you. Follow him home. Then talk to the owner of the house and say,
The Teacher wants to know, ‘Where is the guest room where I can eat the Passover meal with my disciples?’
He will show you a spacious second-story room, swept and ready. Prepare the meal there.”
How do you carry YOUR water?
The women here carry it on their heads, but I prefer to heft it on my shoulder. And I am carrying it now, and like the story above... I am sent to meet you.
If you want answers. If you feel a deep desire for something more... even if you feel skeptical and full of doubt.
Let me meet you here. Follow me as I carry mine. I need as many to walk beside me as possible. We can carry the life it brings together.
Come here and ask God to show you something meaningful. Come here and lift up the small life of a child... or two... or maybe even an entire village.
I promise you that when you lift up that child... you will find that it is YOUR world that has been changed.
So... how do you carry YOUR water?
Mission trips for 2014 are being booked now. You can come and serve by:
- Building a home for a widow & her children
- Constructing a Tilapia farm or sustainable farming
- Building & setting up a chicken business for a family
- Serving in a medical or dental clinic
- Holding a Vacation Bible School for children
- Feeding and nurturing a school of children
- Volunteering in an orphanage & loving babies
- Or just tell me what you want to do...
Begin your mission trip here:
~Story Source: Luke 22